The American-Turkish Council (ATC) and Turkey-US Business Council (TAIK) have announced that the 37th Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations will be rescheduled to April 14-16, 2019. We are fully committed to allowing this time for proper attention, communication, and participation to fully utilize this platform as intended.
We appreciate and value your support and commitment to strong U.S.-Turkey relations. We are working hard to create the platform needed for the Annual Conference in April to fulfill its function and contribute to ongoing efforts to restore trust between the countries.
The Annual Conference on U.S. – Turkey relations began as an annual gathering of friends in 1982. It was inspired by the strong friendships and alliance between the two countries, born from our NATO alliance and expanding today to encompass all aspects of strategic, economic, and cultural relations.
From its origins to the present day this event exists for the purpose of solving problems and nurturing the bonds that tie our great nations together. The Annual Conference has for more than three decades served as the premier gathering of government and business leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs, high ranking military personnel, and policymakers from Turkey and the United States.
Please save your seat to join our efforts and be a part of this one of a kind event in April 2019.
- Build relationships and develop your network among 500+ attendees. Watch our spotlight video.
- Exchange ideas with executives from 20+ industries.
- Learn from expert panels. Click to see “Panel Builder” results.
- 88% of attendees would recommend to a colleague.
- 80% of attendees reported making valuable connections. This year, introducing brand new feature, B2B: Connect and Grow event.
- One of a kind Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations. Browse our 30+ years of history.
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements to see more on the brand new inclusions to the 37th Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations.